Sunday, September 5, 2010

MOJO 154

Hello everyone!  I'm finally getting around to submitting my Mojo for Monday!  Only about a week late.  Here is my submission:

I'm still in this "fall" mood, so I went with something for Halloween.  Here is my recipe:
        Stamps:   Wicked Cool
         Paper:     Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Cajun Craze, B&W
         Ink:          Cajun Craze, Black
         Other:      Scallop punches, circle punches, 
                         1/8" Taffetta Ribbon in black
I really like this speciality paper.  I know you probably can't see it, but some of the dots on the paper are flocked.  There is another sheet with bats on it and they are flocked also. It is too cute!

I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment