Monday, September 27, 2010

SC 299

Hello everyone.  It's Monday and I've got the blues.  It's raining here and I just haven't felt like doing much all day.  However, I did make a card.  I really wasn't feeling like it in the beginning, but once I got started, it moved along.  This is my submission for Split Coast Stamper's Card Challenge for September 22.  Here is the LINK for the challenge.  I really like this layout.
I tweaked mine just a little.  My image was a little bigger than the sketch so I had to downsize the sentiment, but I think it fit nicely.

Technique Tips:
- I used my SU markers on the stamp so I could add the red for the flowers.
- On the Just Believe stamp that has the flowers and block image, I just used the block.  Again, I didn't have the room.  I tried using just one side with flowers, but it didn't seem to work right.

Here is my recipe:
Stamps:  Just Believe
Paper:    Love Letters DSP, Red Riding Hood Red,
                black, very vanilla
Other:    SU markers in Black and Red Riding Hood Red

This one was simple. Eazy, peazy!  Try this sketch for yourself.  The great thing about the SC sketches is that they are true to life.  You can measure and make them as is, or tweak them if you like! 

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment