Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pals Paper Arts 57 and 58

Whew!  I am so making up for lost time. I can't believe I have posted twice in one day!! I'm sure that won't happen again any time soon!   I know Pals Paper Arts 57 has already closed, but I still wanted to use the sketch.  However, PPA 58 is still open and the requirements for it is to use Pearls.... So guess what, I used pearls on the sketch for PPA57!!  Two birds with one stone!  woohoo!  I needed a get well card, so that is why I chose the get well sentiment.


Here is my recipe:
        Stamps:  Every Moment, Sincere Salutations, Fast and Fabulous
        Paper:    Blushing Bride, basic gray, vanilla
        Ink:        Black Stazon, Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette,
                      Melon Mambo, Regal Rose

I actually made my own background paper.  I started with the very vanilla.  Using the Fast and Fabulous two-step  stamps, I stamped the outline image in basic gray.  Then I used Pink Pirouette with the fill-in stamp.  I really, really like the Fast and Fabulous set.  I know it's a hostess set.  That is all the more reason to host a card party and get this Fabulous set.  Only $150 in sales will get you this great set! 

OK, enough with the sales pitch!  Again, I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day!

Blessings,
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... your watercolouring is just fabulous! I love this card with your colour combination, subtle and lovely - perfect for a Get Well card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you stamped your own DSP! Gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete