Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the opening of "Stampin' Southern Style". I'd like to tell you a little about myself and how this blog came about.

I'm originally a Georgia girl.  I married a Marine Officer, my Darling Husband (DH) John, and we have  moved around the country for 22 years. Our last duty station was Washington DC (we arrived in 2004). He retired three years ago and we are still here. We actually live in Stafford, VA,  with our two dogs, Max and Maggie, and my DH commutes to work. So it seems this is where our roots are.  Six years is the longest I have ever been in one spot for quite awhile. 
I am no longer working, yay! Now I fill my days with stamping. I started a little over a year ago and have been addicted ever since. If I don't make at least one card a day, or do something in my craft room, I seem to go through withdrawals. Many of you know what I mean.

I have been soaking in the various stamping websites, bloggers, and the wonderful, creative, talented, and inspiring stampers.  To them I say, "THANK YOU!"

Soooo, I've decided to throw my hat into the ring. I just became an official Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Just consider me an apprentice, if you will.  I am sitting at the feet of the Masters,  and wish to learn as much as possible. 
My creations will be novice at first, but I hope as time goes by they will be much more than that.  This is my journey and this blog will be the journal of my progress.  I hope you follow along.

More to come.....

Blessings to you,
Terri

PS:  Photos of my children:

This is Max.  He is a Manchester Terrier and nine years old.


This is Maggie (whose nickname is Piglet!)  She is a Fox Terrier and also nine!

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment