Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Happiness

Good Monday to everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I didn't end up going to the movies after all. The movie I wanted to see doesn't start until this Friday.  The movie is Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston.  It looks like it is going to be funny.  As my husband stated, he hopes we haven't seen the best parts during the previews.
Here is my card for today. I have used the Cottage Wall DSP again.  It is sooo pretty.  I love using it.  Purple is one of my favorite colors.  I saw this card on Splitcoast Stampers website and decided to CASE it. I hope you like it.                                      Here is the Recipe:  Paper: Cottage Wall DSP Stampin' Markers: old olive, orchid opulence Stamps:  Kind and Caring Thoughts, Warm Words   Accessories:  Birds and Flowers Embosslits, scallop border punch, rhinestone brads, white satin ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessings,

Terri 



No comments:

Post a Comment