Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mother's Day Again

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this wonderful Thursday.  At least it's wonderful here in VA.  However, tonight the rain starts. Oh well. 


Here is the card I had prepared for yesterday, before my muse took over during the night.  This is a Mother's Day card.  I actually CASEd this from a wonderfully talented  woman named Kerin Sylvester.  You can see her work at Splitcoaststampers.  I only wish I had a pinky full of her talent. As least she's sharing her wonderful talent with the rest of the world and we get to "make it our own".  Mine is not exactly like hers.  I couldn't seem to get the card measurements right.  I'm sure that has alot to do with the fact, that I didn't have the same flower stamp as she did.  That's how it works!  There was  a lot of  scissor cutting on this project too!  Whew!
Here's my recipe:
Paper:  old olive, cameo coral
Watercolor crayons:  garden green, cameo coral, rose red
Ink:  black (for the sentiment)
Punches:  medium oval, scalloped oval
Technique:  watercoloring 
Accessories:  old olive satin ribbon; finial press embossing folder

That's all for today's blog entry.  I hope everyone has a great evening! Thanks for dropping by!

Blessings,

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment