Thursday, March 4, 2010

On My Way

Hello everyone!  It's been a long day today, but a productive one; not card wise, but otherwise! I had many errands to do today, so it cut into my craft time.  Some days you just have to do the right thing!
I am attaching a few cards for you to look at.  I'm going to start with Easter cards and work my way back a holiday!


This card was made with the Stampin' Up Set "Abundant Hope"  I love the daffodils.  On this card, I have watercolored the flowers.   I enjoyed making it very much.   This type of "foofoo" card is my favorite.  It is very southern "bellish" hahaha!  The beautiful butterflies were made using the newest SU embosslit called, "Beautiful Wings".

Here are all the items I used: (All items are Stampin' Up)
Stamp Set:  Abundant Hope
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue
Ink:     Green Galore, Bashful blue, ballet blue, summer sun, and barely yellow
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Satin
The pearls are some I had on hand.

Here is one more card made with the same Abundant Hope stamp set.

The piece surrounding the Happy Easter saying is from the Vanilla Hodgepodge collection.  I love using these.

Here are a few Valentine's Day cards I made.  What I love about these templates is that you can use them again for giving to that special someone anytime of  the year.  All you have to do is change the sentiment, and voila! - you have a new card!

This was one of my favorite sketches! I loved it so much, I made three cards, but changed the color of the paper!  I like that!  If you would like to see the other two, let me know and I will happily post them for you!   This card used the SU heart embosslit.  Gotta love those embossers!



This card was soooo simple!  I used my one inch square punch with the Sending Love designer series paper and you have a clean and simple card, but still beautiful!  Disregard the date on that picture, my camera setting was incorrect.  Half the time I never even use it!

And last but not least:  (My photo taking is obviously better in the previous photos!  I learned a few things about taking the photos.  Sorry these are not as good.)


Hearts, hearts, everywhere!  And as you can see from the sentiment, "love you much" this can be used for more than Valentine's day!

Thanks for dropping by and looking.  If you would like to view these items and any others from "Stampin' Up!" please feel free to visit my website:  http://www.terrichadwick.stampinup.net/

Blessings!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment