Monday, March 22, 2010

Bubbly Monday!

Good Monday morning to everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  It was fabulous here in Virginia.  We had 70 degree weather and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I'm glad I took advantage of it because, it is raining today.  But that's ok.  You can't have beautiful  spring flowers without the rain.  I'm excited about  showing you the card I have for today.  It was totally unexpected.  The  inspiration for this card came from this ad we received in the mail:
So, can you guess which part of this ad was the inspiration?  Pretty obvious I'm sure.  Here's my card:

What do you think?  I love all the colors.  I just wish I had had smaller circle punches.  The smallest I had was 5/8" inch.  I will have to put smaller circle punches  on my shopping list.  I just went through all of my SU paper and tried to find the brightest colors that somewhat matched the ad.  I really didn't have a stamp that I thought went with this card, so I did the next best thing.  I used my computer and created my own sayings.  I did use one stamp and that was from SU called Circle Circus.  I love this stamp set. It is the smaller bubbles in the sentiment. I wanted to use this set to make the card, but it just wasn't doing what I wanted it to do. This goes to show you that even without a stamp set, you can make a great card. 

I'll be working on my Mojo Monday  card today.  Hopefully, it will be ready for you tomorrow.  I also have a card to show you tomorrow that is a previous Mojo sketch.  I love it.  I hope you will too. Have a great Monday!

Blessings,

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment