Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Techno Stamper 128

 I think my creative muse has flown the coop.  Again, I struggled with coming up with something for another sketch.  I finally got through.  It's not one of my better cards, but it'll do.  Techno Stamper's site and sketch is here. This is my submission:
I wanted to do something for the Fourth of July and I wanted it to be a little different.  I think I saw someone else on SCS use this color combo. I checked the new Color Coach.  (It will be available TOMORROW!) and I found Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.  I really did like the color combination.  Here's my recipe:
             Stamps:  Fourth of July; Red, White and Blue jumbo wheel
             Ink:         Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
             Paper:     Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, black, white
        Other:      Scallop corner punch
 I actually took my Red, White and Blue wheel apart.  I found the seam, cut it and then peeled it off the wheel.  You can either leave it long or cut it up into its various sayings, which is what I did.  That's where the Sweet Land of Liberty came from. (I just corrected myself.  I had typed in Sweet Sounds of Liberty.  That was a memory throwback.  Ever heard of the Sounds of Liberty from Liberty University?  I just had to laugh at myself.  Amazing what my brain does these days.

That's it for me today.  I hope  you have a great day.

Blessings,

Terri

2 comments:

  1. How fun, I love taking apart my wheels. This is such a festive card, great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and hope you have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete