Monday, July 5, 2010

Mojo 146

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.  Ours was quiet.  We stayed at home and barbecued ribs.  Mmmm,mmm!  They were good.  Today, back on the diet!  It looks like we have lost our cooler weather.  It got hot yesterday and today it is supposed to be 98! Whew!  Stayin' inside and keeping cool. And of course, making cards.  Here's my submission for today's Mojo!


I have really been wanting to use the new Newsprint DSP.  When I saw today's sketch, I knew I could use it and everything just fell into place.  Here's my recipe:

       Stamps:  Chic Boutique (it's still in the current catalog)
       Paper:     Newsprint DSP, black, vanilla
       Ink:         Black
      Other:     Oval Nesties, Scalloped Nesties

I hope everyone has received their new Stampin' Up catalog.  If you haven't gotten one, email me and I will be glad to send you one.  I placed my order today.  It was a big one too!  I can't wait to get all the new goodies!  The catalog is on-line if you haven't seen it CLICK HERE

Have a wonderful day!


Blessings,

 Terri

1 comment:

  1. Very classy black and white card, love that smaller sentiment panel, it's just fab!

    ReplyDelete