Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Masculine Card (Except Father's Day!)

Hello everyone!  I am very excited about the card I made today.  Except for the card I made for Father's Day (and it was a non-stamp card), this is the first general purpose masculine card I have ever made.  I really like it!

My brother-in-law's birthday is next week, so I needed a card for him.  I actually cased this card from Mary Fisher.  She is Stampin' Up Demonstrator as well as a former SCS  Dirty Dozen.  She is currently a Pals Paper Arts Design Team member.  I really, really like her work, 
Click here  to view her website.

Here is my card. Outside and Inside views:



Here is my recipe:
Stamps:  Autumn Days, Birthday Bliss
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Sweet Pea DSP, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Earth Elements Button, Twine, punches

I changed a few items, such as the paper and the sentiment.  However, layout design and other stamp selection is hers.

 I have to admit, this card looks so much better in person.  I need a better camera for taking pictures up close.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I would appreciate any advice you could give!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Blessings,


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment