Monday, June 28, 2010

Because I Care

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 

I broke down and finally used the free stamp set I got from SU.  The "Because I Care" set.  I waited a little while before ordering my new color kit, so I was afforded the opportunity to view other cards with this stamp.  I have to say that I didn't really seem to care for it.  Don't get me wrong, I love hydrangeas.  I even have them in my yard. It's just that this image seems to be this great big snowball on the end of this little stem.  I don't know.  Oh well.  Here is my input:

I didn't use the Because I Care sentiment, I used With Sympathy from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The inside of my card I used a sentiment from God's Blessings (Retired)  I stamped the hydrangea in Rich Razzleberry in the corner.  I really like the way it turned out.  It looks much richer in person.
Here's my recipe:   

Stamps:  Because I Care, Teeny Tiny Wishes,
                 God's Blessings
Paper:     Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, black, white, 
                 water color
Ink:         Black Staz on
Other:     Jewels (I took the prongs off and used glue  dots

That's it for me.  I think I'll go start on my Mojo Monday Card!

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment