Sunday, July 18, 2010

F4A Snowflakes

Hi everyone.  This week, I have been digging around SplitCoast Stampers Challenges and spotted the Free for All category and decided to do the most current one which is Snowflakes and Pearls.  I think there's never a bad time to be making Christmas cards.  Here is my submission:

Here is my recipe: (All items Stampin' Up except the punch) A2 size
             Stamps:   Serene Snowflakes, Perfect Punches (NEW!)
               Ink:         Marina Mist
               Paper:     Marina Mist, white
               Other:     Pearls, dimensionals Daisy Dot punch (MS)
A few quick notes.  On the sentiment, I used dimensionals. On a few of the snowflake centers, I used a little glitter pen.  That doesn't really show up very well.  The punched out edges have been placed slightly above and below the card margins. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment