Friday, July 9, 2010

A Case for Friday

Happy Friday everyone.  Did you notice the change in my website?  I actually have someone maintaining it for me. YAY!  I didn't have a clue about how to do much more than what I was already doing, so this is nice having someone take care of it for me!  We're working on a new banner, etc. But for now, this is it. Today, I decided to case Joanne Grzelak a.ka. Jojot on SCS.  This is also a  Mojo sketch, No. 142. 

Here is a link to Joanne's card.  I changed a few things.  The color scheme is still pretty close to being the same.  Here is my recipe: (All items are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)

                 Stamps:   All A Fluttter,  
                                 Scripture Collections 1 (From Our Daily Bread Designs)
                 Paper:     Pacific Point, Regal Rose, black, white
                 Ink:         Stazon Black, SU Markers: pacific point, regal rose
                 Other:      Vintage Wallpaper EF, Brads, Gingham ribbon

I love, love, love the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  It is so beautiful!  I think my next card is going to feature this EF and be the main focal point (if that's possible). In other words, there won't be much else on the card, lol!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and try to stay cool!

Blessings,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment