Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mojo 203

It is unfortunate that the card I made using the MOJO Monday 203 sketch is a sympathy card.  However, I will say that I believe this card was totally God inspired.  While making this card not once did I get nervous, I never made a mistake (that is a miracle in itself) and the design flowed like water.  It definitely was "Living Water".  This card was made for a friend and fellow Sunday School classmate whose mother passed away this week.  Here is the Mojo Monday 203 sketch:


Here is my card: (Click on any picture to see it larger.)



Here is a close up of the details.  Here you can see that I have two or three layers of each punch or cut out.


 On the section below, I punched the border, then placed a pink strip under it and then I snipped away around the outer arches of the design so that only the background pink was showing through.  It wasn't hard at all. 


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Psalm 46:1    
               Sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes set
Paper:     Beau Chateau DSP (SU), Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede
Ink:         Black, soft Suede
Other:     Designer Punch (SU), Lacey Circles (Spellbinders)
               Circles Small (Spellbinders)
               Morocco Lace border punch (EK Success)

I hope you have enjoyed  this card because I certainly enjoyed making.
Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
(Irish Blessing)

Blessings,
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment