Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stripe Madness

Hi everyone!  I decided to case another of Chat's cards.  I have to admit that sometimes casing is hard!  Especially with this one.  You might as well say that the only thing I cased was the layout and the colors.  I didn't have the same stamps nor did I have the striped paper.  Thus.... my stripe madness.  Believe it or not, I made my own striped paper!!! 



This card drove me wild!  But I was determined to do it!  My card is no where as beautiful as Chat's, but you do with what you have. 

Here is the recipe:
Stamps:  Garden Greetings Simply Said
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Only Orange              Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:  brads, grosgrain ribbon (non-SU)

Here is her page.  I just looked at it again and her card was made in 2008!  No wonder I didn't have  what I needed.  In 2008, I didn't even know what SU was, lol!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment