Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Big Thank You!

Hi everyone!  I am back!  I just returned from Buffalo, NY.  I went to visit family and to attend a wedding shower for my nephew. He will be getting married in June.  I had a great trip up there.  I stayed with my sister-in-law and I had a wonderful time.  She was a wonderful hostess.  In fact, she was so wonderful that I made her an honorary southern belle.  Her hospitality rivaled any and all southern belles.  Thank you so much again, Julie.  Actually, I hope she doesn't look at my blog until after she gets her card in the mail.  This is the card I sent her in the mail today:

I love this card.  I actually cased this card from Splitcoast Stamper's very own Nitestamper, also known as Chat.  I love, love, love her work!  My goal is to case every card she has ever made.  It will be quite an undertaking and could take quite awhile considering the pace I'm at right now, lol!  Of course, I did change a few things.  You almost always have to.  You don't always have the same paper or ribbon or all those other little things.  Hmmm, I did notice my sentiment is a little crooked.  Arghhh!

Here is my recipe:
Paper:    So Saffron CS and DSP, Soft Suede CS
Ink:        Soft Suede, So Saffron
Stamps:  Framed with Love, Watercolor Trio, Great
               Friend
Accessories:  Half pearls, SU Polka Dot embossing folder,
                       Ribbon Originals Sherbert

I just received the stamp set Watercolor Trio (the sentiment is from this set).  It is from the new summer mini catalog and will be available on May 1.  There are some great things in the catalog.  If you would like one, contact me and I will send you one! 

ALSO...... the ribbon is part of Stampin' Ups clearance and what a clearance they are having.  Most items are 60% off.  I think I bought at least one of everything!  What incredible savings.  CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Hope you are having a wonderful week and  I will try,  try being the operative word, to post cards more often!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment