Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mojo 132

Hello everyone.  I am finally back.  I have many excuses for being gone, but I'm sure  you don't want to here them, hahahaha!  And.... I have finally finished this week's Mojo, hooray!  I was just so slow in making it, and until I put the bow on it (always the piece de reistance) I wasn't sure that it was even going to look good.  But, I like it!  I  think it turned out great.   What do you think?
                                                                                                  I




I had a hard time just picking out the background  colors.  I didn't have any solid paper that I thought would work with the Bella Rose DSP I had chosen, so I used Old Olive DSP.  The ribbon is Old Olive and the stamp set is Happy Moments.










AND....  OH MY GOODNESS!!   You have got to  check out the new clearance items.  You can save up to 60% on many items.  I think I bought one of almost everything myself.  CLICK HERE  to view all the wonderful items.  There is paper, ribbons, buttons, etc., etc.  Just everything!!!

I will probably still be a little slower in my posting for the next couple of months.  I am going to Buffalo to visit family and then I will be having company and then I will be going to Omaha to visit  my best friend.  Whew! (Loving it!)  So, there will definitely be a shortage of card making!  But, I will be here from time to time in between working in my yard and traveling!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Easter!

Blessings,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment