Sunday, April 18, 2010

Elements of Style

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  I have been enjoying mine.  This card submission is the start of three cards that I have created based on inspiration from...... dare I say.... commercial cards.  Can I get in trouble for that????  I was in my local card store the other day (heaven forbid, I was not buying cards!)  I was walking around and noticed that there were several cards that looked like Stampin' Up designs.  Hello!  Has someone been CASEing SU??   Here is my inspiration for this card:



Sorry about the image.  I was using my cell phone.  The bottom part of the image is actually the flap to the envelope.  Does this remind you of some of our fellow SCSers who decorate their envelope flaps, hmm?????
Again with the CASEing.


So, here is my card:
This card uses the new Elements of Style stamp set.  It is a beautiful set!  I am really looking forward to doing more with it!  It will be available May 1.  Put it on your list to purchase!!! It is going to be a great one to have!  I embossed the flourishes with white embossing powder and actually added the little black dots with my stampin' up black marker.  I thought it really needed a bow.....lol, and that little inset needed a sentiment! (It is embossed in black) What do you think??  I am really liking it.  And, of course, it is so much prettier in person.

Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you have a great week.  Don't forget to mark your calendars for May 1! The new mini will be out and you will want this set!  If you would like a catalog just email me let me know.  To see other SU items just click here!  Also, don't forget about the clearance rack.  Quantities are limited!

Blessings,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment