Becca's card I cased can be found HERE. This is my take on it:
Paper: Girls Paperie (Now defunct), Regal Rose,= (SU)
Very Vanilla (SU), Music Notes
Stamps: French Foliage (SU) (used only on the inside)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Other: Pearls, dimensionals, Victoria Crochet Trim (SU)
Vanilla Seam Binding (SU)
- I distressed the edges of everything.
- I lightly distressed the floral paper all over. It was too bright to leave as is.
- The pink background under the floral strips is on dimensionals.
- The horizontal strip is on dimensionals.
- The rose in the middle was a creative mess. I used a 1" circle, layered glue on it and tried to wrap the ribbon from the inside out. It was a mess. It wasn't quite what I was looking for and looked nothing like Becca's but it came out ok.
- The bow is vanilla seam binding ribbon with Regal Rose ink distressed on it. It also has five loops.
- There is no sentiment on the outside. I left it blank intentionally so I could use it for whatever I needed it for.
- The inside uses the French Foliage script and water drops. I love, love, love the French Foliage Stamp Set. Have I said that before? Probably. This is beginning to be my go to stamp for creating vintage cards. And it seems lately that Vintage is my thing!
I have one more Becca Feekan card I cased, but I have to wait a few days before I put it on my blog. It is a thank you card I made for my sister-in-love. I have to wait until she gets it before I post it, since she is a reader of my blog. Julie, you just have to wait!
So, for the next couple of posts, I have some organizational tips for you that I hope you will find interesting. I have been trying to do some consolidating organizing (does that make sense?) I'm trying to take items that take up a lot of room and package them so they take up less room. You'll see!
That's it for me, today. I hope you had a great weekend.