Monday, June 13, 2011

Open Seas

I got four more cards made today.... sort of.  Since I was running out of time, I ended up using two cards I had made from a previous stamp club meeting. I actually forgot I had them.  That is so sad.   This is the card I made today.  Actually I made two of the same card.  That made things go much faster.  Here is my card:
 I actually cased this card from Connie Babbert.  You can find her card HERE  I changed the large stamp image, the sentiment and the ribbon.  The paper stayed the same as well as the sketch which is Stamping 411's sketch #204.  I like this sketch!
Card Recipe:
Stamps:   Sail Away, The Open Seas
Ink:          Early Espresso
Paper:      Nautial Expedition DSP, Sahara Sand
Other:      Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon
                Early Expresso taffeta ribbon
I only have one more card to make.  Hopefully, I'll get that done tomorrow.
Have a great day.
Blessings,
Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment