Card recipe: (this card is 5x7)
Stamps: Style Beautiful
Paper: Springtime Vintage DSP, Pear Pizzaz, Rose Red,
Pink Piroutte, very vanilla
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Dimensionals, Pearls
I almost think I like the inside of the card better than the outside.
- There are many layers to the outside:
- there are two layers of the pear pizzaz
- there are two layers of the very vanilla- There are dimensionals under the pear pizzaz layer and under the flowers.
- the flowers both inside and out were cut from the Springtime Vintage DSP. Now if I had been as detailed as Teneale, I would have been cutting out more flowers and layering them. I was already so tired when I got through making this card, I couldn't even think straight to consider adding more flower layers. Maybe later on another card, lol!
On the Outside:
- The top Pear Pizzaz layer is sponged in pear pizzaz
- The top Pink Piroutte layer is sponged in Rose Red
- The Rose Red strip at the bottom is sponged in Rose Red
- The Pink Piroutte layer has been background stamped with one of the stamps in the Style Beautiful set.
- Pearls were added.
On the Inside:
- The Rose Red bottom layer is sponged in Rose Red
- The Pink Piroutte layer on the bottom is sponged in Rose Red
- The Flowers are popped up with dimensionals.
- Vanilla layer and the pink layer was stamped with one of the stamps in the Style Beautiful set.
- If I had thought about it before taking the pictures, I think I would have added pearls to the inside on the strip of Rose Red that is showing. I may even do that!
Whew! The End! I did enjoy making it. My only wish is that it could have been more like Teneale's. Sigh....