Saturday, August 21, 2010

Unchartered Territory

After seeing all the beautiful cards made with this weeks Splicoast Challenge, I knew I had to make a card using this sketch.  I love, love, this sketch.  I am definitely going to have to use it more than once. 

However, even though I REALLY loved this sketch, I found it difficult to put together for the stamp I wanted to use.  I really needed a masculine, get well card and thought this sketch would work well.  Hmmm, it is an average card to say the least.  To make a point, I WILL BE USING THIS SKETCH AGAIN!  LOL!!

    Here is my card:
Here is the recipe: (all items Stampin' Up)
        Stamps:   Unchartered Territory
          Ink:         Night of Navy, Multiple Stampin' Up Markers
          Paper:     Night of Navy DSP, Night of Navy, White
         Other:      Square Latttice EF (used on the solid navy strip)

I hope everyone is enjoying your weekend.

Blessings,


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment