And while I am at it (I'm sorry, I can't help myself!) Here is one of me and my wonderful Mother!
So, now that you have met my mom and my sister.... on with the card.
I actually cased this card and unfortunately, I didn't save her web address. All I have for you is her signature which is "Lin 2011". Thanks Lin for sharing your creativity. If I come by her website again, I'll be sure to share it.
Stamps: Whole Family (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Great Friend (Verve)
Easter Blooms (SU) Sentiments (Close to My Heart)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla (SU),
Pink Gingham (?),
Tools: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch,
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, (SU), Fleur De Lis Pendants Die
(Spellbinders), Elegant Leaves Die (Verve)
Other: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Old Olive (SU), 3/16" brads, Subtles (SU)
Very Vanilla Craft Ink, Black Ink, Flower Fantasy EF (Cuttlebug),Pearls, white, glue dots
- The flowers on the front of the card were fussy cut. I stamped the flower from the Verve collection on the wrong side of the paper, so that when I turned it over, there would be no ink showing.
- I used very vanilla white craft ink to stamp the center of the flower (green color) and then cut them out.
- A yellow brad was inserted into the center of the green cut out. I added a couple of glue dots to attach it to the card.
- I probably wouldn't have added the little flower on the inside of the card, but somehow.... yay me.... I got ink on the card stock, so I needed something to cover it up. I hope it looks OK.
- I also used a pen and wrapped each petal around it to give them a curve and lift. I know, by the time it gets there, they'll be flat again. But it does look good in the picture, lol!
That's it for me!