Monday, July 18, 2011

Mojo 200 Love & Care

Happy Monday everyone!  Today is Mojo time and here is a look at today's sketch:



Here is my card: (click on any pic to see it larger)


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Love & Care (SU) Picasso quote(Dawn Houser)
Paper:    29th Street Market by My Mind's Eye
               Elegant Eggplant (SU), Very Vanilla (SU)
Ink:         Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry, 
               Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry (R)
Other:     Ribbon by American Crafts (no color stated)
               Dimensionals, Nestie circles
               Double Scallop punch (MS)
Technique Tips:
     -  The flower stamps were colored with SU markers directly onto the stamp. I mixed both of the purple colors on the petals.
     -  The patterned background paper has yellow mixed in with it, so I used the Crush Curry to lightly sponge both the quote and the flowers.   
     -   Dimensionals were placed under the quote layer.

That's pretty much it.  Eazy, Peazy!  How's your Mojo today?

Blessings,
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terri!
    My name is Terri and I live in VA too!! Small world huh? I just wanted to tell you that this card is just gorgeous! I seriously need to get that SU stamp because it makes beautiful cards! You did a wonderful job creating this card...Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Beautiful inside and out. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete