Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love Blooms

Whew, just now getting around to posting the second card that I spoke of.  I had to cut the grass today; it was getting wild.  After making the card from THIS POST, I had to give myself a break and make a clean and simple card.  Here it is:
The other card took so much of my energy, that I wasn't even in the mood to tackle anything with layers. 
Card Recipe:  (Eazy Peazy)
Stamps:   Bloom & Grow by Verve
Ink:          Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Black
Paper:      White
I have to let you know, I actually sold some cards yesterday.  I wasn't even trying.  I had my neighbor over for lunch and she and her daughter bought four of my cards.  I thought they paid me way too much for them, so I am going to make her a few simple cards and give them to her.   It made my heart smile to know I had sold a few cards.  I have never even attempted to sell any of my cards.  I just make them and use them most of them.
I need to get started on making those cards now, so until we meet again!
Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment