Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Card #2

Finally, another card.  YAY!  I have to admit that I just haven't been in the mood.   Yes, I've been volunteering, but I have had the time to make cards.  I have no muse.  I'm not sure what is going on.  But, I hope my inspiration returns some time soon!  This is a card I made for Splitcoast Stampers Challenge  Sketch 303.   I actually turned mine sideways.
Nothing glitzy and glamorous.  Just simple and to the point.  Here is the recipe:
Stamps:  Christ is Born, Come to Bethlehem (Star)
Ink:         Cherry Cobbler
Paper:     Deck the Halls DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,
               Very Vanilla
Other:      Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder

That's it. Eazy Peazy!  I have three other cards ready for you.  They are not Christmas.  I am giving a workshop this coming Thursday and two of the  cards are ones I thought I might like to make and decided against it, and the others are ones we are going to make.  The ones I decided against have alot of layers :)))!! and I thought that was way too much paper cutting for me.  There will be 15 women there! YIKES!   So, I kept the cards pretty simple.  Most of the women that will be there have little, to no previous card making skills, so I didn't want to overwhelm them!

That's it for me.  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. 

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment