Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Case No. 3

Hello everyone!  I am still working on recreating the cards I saw in my local card store.  Here is number three.  Their card:




The  polka dot part is actually the flap of the envelope that comes with this card.  I think this is actually stationery.  I am not sure what the circle in the middle is for.   Do you happen to see the polka dot punches look alike on this card like I do????











Here is my card:


I used two different stamps from Polka Dot Punches.  I embossed them with white embossing powder and just like my previous card, I had to manually add the black with my marker.  I added the corner brackets (Spellbinders) and also the sentiment.  The victorian style label (the black one)  is also Spellbinders.  The inner white label is an SU! punch.  The Thank You sentiment is also SU!







Thanks again for looking!  I have one more which I will post tomorrow.  I just finished it tonight and I still need to take a photo.  I'm waiting for daylight so I can take the photo outside!

Have a wonderful evening!

Blessings,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment