Monday, January 30, 2012

January Birthday

The card I am showing you today is a card I made for my Sister-in-love, Julie.  I was a couple of weeks late getting it to her and I had to wait to post it to make sure she didn't see it on-line before she received it.  The wait is over.  Here is her card:

Card Recipe: (All items SU unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:   Happiest Birthday Wishes, Flores Suaves (Inside)
Paper:     Journey DSP by Authentique, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
Ink:         Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
Other:     Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Scalloped squares,
               tempting turquoise ribbon, antique lace ribbon, silver heart charm, 
               two hole slot punch, scallop punch and circle punch
Size:        5 x 5 square

This is another card I cased by Andrea Ewen.  You can find her card HERE  

That's it for me today.  I have another card made which I hope to share with you tomorrow.




Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment