CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday For Barb

Hi everyone!  Today, I'd like to share with you a card I made for my good friend, Barbara.  Her birthday was Nov 5.  I did get this card made in time.  In fact, I actually made it on the day of her birthday and took it to her.  That was a close one.  I've got to make more birthday cards and keep them in my stash.  However,  you could say that by making them just prior to the person's birthday, you are creating just for that person and it means something special.

This card is a CASE I made from Niki Estes who was the guest October muse for the Case Study website.  You can see her card HERE
Here is my card:



One of these days, I'm going to get all the lighting equipment I need, so my pictures will look better.  It will make such a difference.
I hope you like it.  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Terri

0 comments:

Post a Comment