Saturday, October 8, 2011

Morning by Morning

Happy Saturday everyone!  I'm sitting here waiting on "the call" as to when my delivery will be arriving.  You know how it works.  At least it affords me time to sit and blog or craft!  (I'm always trying to look for those silver linings!)  The card I'm showing you today was totally inspired.  I was fussing around the house and realized I needed to make a card.  Everything just fell into place.  The words on the front and in the inside are printed out using my computer.  They were God inspired.  I must have had something on my heart that morning and the Holy Spirit was speaking.  I know, these particular words are not original.  David used them many times in the Psalms.  But that is the wonderful thing about the Living, Breathing, Word of God.  The scripture comes back to us when we need it.  This is not one verse in particular, just some of the language of the day.  I hope it inspires you and reminds you that no matter what you are going through, God is there and in control!


Card Recipe: (All items are Stampin' Up except where noted)
Stamps:  None, words were computer generated
Paper:     Beau Chateau DSP, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Other:     Label punch, Spellbinders Oval nestibilities, dimensionals

Technique Tips:
     -  I sponged everything with Soft Suede.  The original DSP on the chicken wire sheet is made to look like it is sponged.  So, I decided to follow through and sponge everything else.

If you want to use Stampin' Up colors for printing or digis, here is a list of color values I found on SplitCoast Stampers.  Click HERE  Just scroll down  until you see the PDF attachment.  Thanks to Stephanie Williams for all her hard work.

That's it for me today.  As you go along, remember the words to the wonderful hymn, Great is Thy Faithfulness..... "Morning by morning, new mercies I see.  All I have needed thy hand hath provided. Great is thy faithfulness, Oh Lord unto me!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment