Friday, July 8, 2011

CSC47

I found this great new site that chooses a special monthly guest for you to case a particular card of their choosing.  The sight  is called CASE Study.  You can find it HERE.  Here is my submission:
 
Card Recipe:
Stamps:   Just Believe
Paper:      Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink:          Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum
Other:      Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, SU Markers, dimensionals
                Square Lattice EF
Technique Tips:
     -  I used my markers directly on the rubber stamp.  For two of the flowers, I used two different purple markers. I colored part of the flower with one marker and part of it with another to give it a variegated look.
      -  I used dimensionals under the top panel to lift it up off the ribbon.
      -  For the ribbon:  I ran the ribbon across the front and secured it to the back.  I then cut off another piece, ran it under the  ribbon and knotted it once.
I know this is my second post for today (yay me!) but I wanted to get this card submitted on the Case Study website. I always link my submission back to my website.  I have one more card made (I actually got two cards made today! I'm on a roll!!!!!), but I'll wait until another day to share that one!
Blessings,
Terri

4 comments:

  1. beautiful creation and such lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Terri, the markers make such a focal point of the delicate flowers!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this stamp, making the flowers different colors...how beautiful! Love that striped ribbon, too...it so catches your eye! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! I really like your choice of colours :)

    ReplyDelete