Wednesday, July 27, 2011

25th Anniversary Party

Hello everyone.  I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know where I have been.  My husband and I traveled to Buffalo, NY, this past week to visit his family.  My wonderful Sister-in-love Julie, planned a 25th Wedding anniversary party for me and my husband to celebrate with all of his family.  It was wonderful.  Here is a couple pix:
This is me and my wonderful hubby of 25 years.  The veil and hat were my sister-in-love's idea.  Isn't it too cute!  I loved it.  Here is a pic of us with John's brother and his brother's wife Julie.
You can't tell they are brothers can you? lol!  We spent four wonderful days with them.  It was awesome.  Julie went to a lot of time and trouble to do this for us and we appreciate it so very much.  We were also blessed that all of his family who attended our first wedding party were in attendance this time.  John has a few uncles in their mid 80's.  Praise the Lord they were all there!

The actual wedding anniversary was Feb 14.  Yes, Valentine's Day.  The four of us (above) went to Cancun and celebrated.  That was way fun! 

So, I just wanted to let you know where I have been.  My next card project is going to be Thank you cards to send to everyone.  I'm sure they are going to be all the same for mass production!  Be on the look out!

Blessings to you all,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment