Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Birthday

For the month of June, I have five cards I have to make.  I have two female birthdays, one male birthday, one christening, and of course, one father's day.  This is the first one.  I hope I get everything done.  I have to apologize, between working in my yard and just not having any real mojo lately, I have not been in the card making business.  Hopefully, these "have" to makes will spur me on.  Here is my first female birthday card.
I cased this card from Jenna Barber.  You can find her card HERE.
Her card is so much better.  When I CASE someone, I feel like I have to change something so that it is not identical and most of the time, it is just not as good as the original.  I think for my second female birthday card, I will make it identical and just change the sentiment.  I'm not sure what size Jenna's card is.  This one is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  Oh well.... it is  what it is :)
Card Recipe:
Paper:    Bashful Blue (retired), Basic Grey
              Bella Bleu DSP (retired)
Stamps: Four frames, Sweet Summer
              Watercolor Trio (Sentiment)
Ink:        Black Stazon, Black, Bashful Blue,
              Not Quite Navy
Other:    White Gel Pen, Dazzling Diamonds
               glitter, dimensionals,
               Designer Label Punch, white ribbon,
             Scallop trim border punch
That's it for me today.

Blessings,
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment