Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mary Englebreit Look Alike

Hi everyone,  I have made a card taken from the web pages of Mary Englebreit.  HERE  is a link to her website just in case you are not sure who she is.  Here is a picture of my inspiration:
Here is my card:
Card Recipe:
   Stamps:   Flower Fest
   Paper:     Real Red, Marine Mist, B&W
   Other:     1/2" square punch, hole puncher

Technique Tips:
    -  This card was not difficult, just time consuming.  I used the 1/2" square punch to punch out all the squares and glued them on after I glued the blue panel on first.
    -  The white "dots" are the holes from using a one hole punch.  I also glued them on. 
However, tedious and time consuming this was, I was bound and determined to hopefully get my muse on, lol!

I hope you like it!

Blessings,
Terri
;

No comments:

Post a Comment