Friday, May 13, 2011

Amazing Grace SC 332

Wow!  I can't believe it's been ten days since I last posted.  YIKES!  It seems life gets in the way.  I have been in my yard almost every day this week, trying to get rid of the weeds and lay down mulch.  You know what I mean.  My friend Barb and her husband were out walking yesterday and dropped by.  She said she definitely would rather be in the house making cards!  I laughed.  I really do like to work in my yard almost as much as making cards.  During this time of year, I feel compelled to get my yard in order for the season.  Anyway..... Here is my card.  This is for this week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch #322.  I really love this sketch.
Stamp Recipe:
    Paper:    Black, white, Night & Day DSP (Retired)
     Ink:         Black
    Stamps:  Music Expressions, Music Notes Wheel
                   Amazing Grace by Our Daily Bread Designs
    Other:     Dimensionals
I used dimensionals on the panel where the violin is and also on the violin.

This card was eazy peazy.  Again, I really like this layout. 

That's it for me today.  I've got to take my dog Max to the vet.... again!  Life happening here!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment