Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back from Georgia

Hi everyone!  I am back from Georgia.  I had a wonderful time.  I went home to attend an Alumni weekend with my fellow choir members from Brewton Parker College located in Mt. Vernon, GA.  There were over 300 choir members in attendance.  We actually performed a concert on April 9.  Here is a video link of one of my favorite songs we sang.  It's called Expression of Gratitude.  Expression of Gratitude

Here is a picture of my BFFs from college:
That's me in the middle, on the floor,with the purple on.  The blonde on your right is Sherri Kicklighter Cooper; she was my roommate my sophomore year.  We had such a great time getting together.  We picked up as if it were yesterday and to think it has actually been 30 years.  I can hardly believe it!  We are going to be getting together again in June.  We'll be road tripping it to FL for some beach time and more catching up!  I can hardly wait!

I hope by Monday, I'll be back in the card making business.  I have two new sets I'd like to try out and show you!  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment