Thursday, March 10, 2011

SC 322

This sketch is actually last week's.  A new SC sketch came out yesterday, which I haven't even looked at it.  Whew!  They seem to be coming faster and faster.  Here is my submission:
Here is the recipe:
  Stamp:  Blessed Mother (from the spring mini)
  Paper:   Springtime Vintage DSP (also from the spring mini)
               Old Olive, Rose Red, B&W
  Other:   Vintage flowers (Spring mini too!)

I'm not really sure how I feel about this flower.  I think it's one of the harder ones to watercolor.  There are a lot of dark lines in the stamp, so unless you use very light colors, I think everything will tend to be on the darker side.  I don't know.  I'm not sure if I'll use this again. I think I bought the set specifically for the sentiment in the stamp set.  Sometimes, I wish you could buy these alacarte.  I think I would be happier.

Oh well.  It is what it is :)))))

I went to my Rapid Stamper's Club meeting this past Tuesday, so I have four new cards I'll be posting.  I'll see you then!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment