Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello New Baby!

On March 23, I became a Great Aunt again! My 7th time!  woohoo!  Her name is Myla Rose Frank and, of course, she is beautiful.  I get to see her in June when we travel to Buffalo.  (That's where all of my husband's family lives!).  Here is the card I made for her Mama!
Card Recipe:
Stamps:   Baby Tees, Tiny Tags, Fast & Furious (sentiment)
                 Wedding Sweet (inside background)
Paper:     Pretty In Pink, Early Espresso, Pink Polka Dot
Ink:         Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink
Other:     Tiny Tags Punch, Small heart punch, 
                 scalloped edge punch, Tulip EF, 
                 Square Lattice EF,  Polka Dot EF, 
                 Satin Ribbon: Close to Cocoa
                 Pretty in Pink
The sketch for this card is this week's splitcoast challenge No. 325. I cased Sue Robertson's card which can be found HERE   I used the all white background and the same embossing folders, but changed the rest.  I thought the all white layers as well as the particular embossing folders she chose were just perfect.  Why mess with perfection!
So, that's it for me today.  I hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment