Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone and happy Valentine's Day.  I have to tell you that I have been sick for the past two weeks with a wicked upper respiratory infection.  I have been totally out  of commission.  Needless to say, no cards were made. Argh!!  I didn't even have the strength to mail out the Valentine's cards I already had made.  I guess I'll have to use them next year!  But, I have today to finish showing what I made.  Here they are and in no particular order:
This is one I cased from Bon2Stamp, SCS user name.
 This is an original by me:
 This one I also cased.  I don't have a name I can share with you.
 This is another original by me.
 This is also an original.  We made these at our Stamp club
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment