Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Valentine Case

Hi everyone.  It has been quite awhile since I last posted.  I can say that my Mojo has not been around.  I was recently perusing Splitcoast stampers for some inspiration and, THANKFULLY, I was inspired by Ms. Wendy Weixler.  You can find her original card HERE  and here is my rendition:

Here is my recipe:
Stamps:   En Francais, You and Moi, Baroque Motif
Paper:     Cherry Cobbler, Black, white
Other:     B&W gingham ribbon, white embossing powder, 
              Versamark, Acanthus punch (EK Success)

Technique tips:
  -  I used part of the Baroque Motif stamp as the swirls in my heart.
  -  En Francais was used as the bigger background stamp
  -  I used all the individual stamps from You and Moi to create the
      background for the section under the ribbon.

That's it for me today.  I hope all of you have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment