Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Rose Birthday

I needed a birthday card for this week and realized it was my last one.  I definitely need to make a few to have in stock.  I always need birthday cards. I still had not made a card for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast, so I decided to use it to make my birthday card.  The sketch can be found HERE
Here is my card:
Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Happiness Shared
Paper:    Lap of Luxury DSP, Concord Crush
               Pretty in Pink, Vanilla
Ink:         Staz On Black, various SU markers
Other:     Pearls, Nestie Ovals

I did decorate the inside and used Birthday Wishes from Sincere Salutations.  I also sponged the outer oval with Pink Pirouette for just a hint of color.  I think it looked better than just the blaring vanilla.

This card can definitely be used for more than just birthdays.  I hope you like it!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment