As soon as I get the tutorial from my up-line, I'll be sure to post it for you. I can tell you these little tidbits:
- base card dimensions: cut 8"x4" strip. On the 8" side score @ 4" for a 4x4 card.
- lid: cut 3" x 4 1/4" strip. Score on the 3" side @ 1 1/2" for fold
- bows loops were added using a brad.
- When attaching bow loops to card adjust them so that the whole "package" will fit in a standard A2 envelope (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
- Velcro tabs were used to secure flap of lid.
That's it for me. Again, I will post the complete tutorial once I get it!