Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MOJO 153

Hello everyone!  I am so sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday.  It was finished, pictures taken, etc., but I was working in the yard; got carried away and before I knew it, I was too tired to do anything else for the evening.

This card is actually my second take on this week's MOJO!
 
  I really wasn't happy with my first one...  not gonna post it.... so here is my second one.  This one I like very much! 
Here is the recipe:  (All items Stampin' Up except where noted)
       Stamps:   Morning Cup, Take A Sip Wheel
        Paper:     Misc from Craft Store
        Ink:         Black, red
        Other:     Buttons (misc)  Twine, Tiny Tags Punch, scallop punch, square punch

There are so many great samples of this sketch.  You'll have to check them out!  That's all for me.  Have a great day!

Blessings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment