Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Color Charts

Happy Tuesday everyone.  As promised, I am showing you the charts we made for all the new colors . Here is the chart we made for the new standard colors:
My upline, Monica, got these templates from Patty Bennett's Blog.  You can find the pdf file HERE.   Monica gave us these templates blank and we got to punch out all the circles (3/4" fits perfectly) and stick them to each page.  She had strips of each color all nicely separated  and marked by group in cellophane bags. I am so going to be using this!  This is what we made for the in colors:

The grass and sentiment stamps are from Inspired By Nature.  I'm not sure about the butterflies. 


These templates are also from Patty Bennett. The template for the left image is on the same page as the above color charts.  The template for the right image is HERE  on Split Coast Stampers.  The link for the bookmark sleeves is HERE.  This site is Creative Images Rubber Stamps.  It is a different website than Patty's.  On Creative Images site, you can buy individual bookmarks.  On the other website, you have to buy a minimum of 100.  Hmmm, don't think I'll be doing that.  Also, you will see various sizes of bookmarks, as well as clear checkbook covers.  

Whew!  I think that is all I have for today.  I still haven't started on my Mojo. But I have my card all mapped out in my head.  Hopefully, all will go well when I make it.  We know how in our mind, it all works out much better than on paper, lol!

Have a wonderful evening.


Blessings,


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment