Friday, July 23, 2010

The 70's Show, cQc#42

Do you remember that show?  It's still running in syndication and I loved watching it then and I still catch a few episodes now and again. I bet it would have something to do with the fact that I was about that age in the 70's.  Definitely brought back memories.  So, when I saw the colors for the Color Q Challenge, my mind went geometric and 70's.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.  Are you seeing the 70's all over again??
Here is my recipe:
           Stamps:  Itty Bitty Buds
             Ink:        Chocolate Chip
             Paper:    Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight,
                           Chocolate Chip and white
           Other:  Square lattice EF folder Flowers Daisies #2 die,
                         circle punches, square punches
Go ahead, get out your bell bottoms, platform shoes, and tinted sunglasses.  We'll all dance together!  LOL!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Terri

   

1 comment:

  1. Terri, This is a pretty design! I love your embossing! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete