Friday, June 11, 2010

PPA 46

Happy Friday everyone!  Here is my card for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #46:

The colors we had to use were Bermuda Bay, So Saffron and Soft Suede.  I didn't have the Bermuda Bay so I substituted with Taken w/Teal.  The stamp set I used was Asian Artistry.

You won't believe this, but Camcao on Splitcoast Stampers used this same stamp set.  I couldn't believe it!  She posted way ahead of me, but, I swear I didn't see hers until after I had made mine!  I wasn't even going to post to SCS until I posted here on my website.  After seeing hers, I went ahead and posted to SCS!  Go figure!  All I could think was.. "Great minds think alike!"

Hope you like this one.  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,


Terri

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - almost looks like you have set your image on a pedestal! Great job coloring in that bird! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the matting, and how you stamped the bird! Very pretty! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete