Thursday, June 10, 2010

PJ Inspiration

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday to you.  I've been making "A" card all day long.  Yeesh!  Does being creative have to be so difficult??  I guess it does for me, oh well.  I'll explain more later.  Here is my inspiration for this card:



Yep, that's right ladies. These are the pajamas I was wearing this morning when the idea hit, lol!  You never know where your inspiration will come from!







This is my card.  I have to confess that this is not exactly where I was going.  I wanted more gray in the card and more fuchsia.  I also went through three different flower stamps until I settled on this one. When I started adding the gray and the fuchsia, it just didn't look right.  I tried using one of the stamp sets that were layered, oh my, that was a disaster.  Then I tried the stamp set Watercolor Trio.  That just wasn't big enough.  When I used this stamp (Fifth Avenue Floral), I thought it was perfect, but not for the colors I wanted.  I think because I used a "pink" background the fuchsia just didn't cut it.  Maybe I'll make another one and see, lol!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment