Monday, June 21, 2010

Mojo Monday 144

Happy Monday everyone!  I got up feeling pretty good this morning and decided to make my card first thing rather than later.  I even had to go to the Mojo website because I still had not received my email yet!  Surprise for me!

Here is my card.  I really wanted to make something yellow and black (I received my Stampin' Up Success magazine and it was all about yellow and black, but of course, Mary Fish had already used those colors for her Mojo 144.  And since she is a member of the design team.....  Need I say more?!)  So anyhow, I decided on a 4th of July Card.   Here is the recipe:

Stamps:  Red, white & blue wheel,
                Fourth of July
Ink:        Real Red, Not Quite Navy
Other:     Curly Label Punch, white dots

My card is just a little bit different than the sketch.  It seems it always is.  I didn't have enough room at the bottom to add the "jewels" so I put mine on the tab.  I think it worked out just fine!

That's it for me. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment