Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And last, but not least....

This is my last case for the cards I saw in my local card store.  Thank goodness.  I'm ready to move on to something new.  Here is their card: (actually, it's a gift bag!)




















And here is my card:




I used plain white card stock, Pink Passion Ink, Elements of Style Stamp set (flowers), All a Flutter (the butterfly) and Elegant Thank You. The ribbon is black satin.  All items are Stampin' Up!

You'll have to check out my Stampin Up Website to see the new collections in the Summer Mini.  Elements of Style is my favorite!   

Check them all out HERE!





I hope  everyone has a great day tomorrow.  Also, I will not  be posting for about two weeks.  I am visiting friends and won't be able to make cards! 

Everyone take care and I'll see you soon.

Thanks for dropping by!

Blessings,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment